|>Online applications are invited by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study (NMIMS) for admission to various management courses. All candidates seeking admission to the MBA programmes under NMIMS may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06-07-2018 to 15-10-2018.|
>For MBA, MBA HR and PGDM: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’;s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
>For MBA Pharmaceutical Management: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’;s Degree in Pharmacy/Science/Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply. Candidates with B.Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
|>How to Apply: >Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through NMIMS website – https://www.nmims.edu/ – from 06-07-2018 to 15-10-2018.|
• >Starting Date of Online Application: >06-07-2018
• >Last Date of Online Application: >15-10-2018
• >Starting Date of Re-Application: >07-10-2018
• >Last Date of Re-Application: >25-12-2018
|NMIMS Admission Handout|
- HPSEB Recruitment (2018) – 799 Vacancies for Jr. T-Mate and Jr. Helper
- TNUSRB Recruitment (2018) – 309 Vacancies for Sub-Inspector