internet access is essential for many users, and there have been reports that users are getting “>Windows can’t connect to this network error” message in Windows 10 while trying to establish an internet connection and cannot connect to WiFi. This can be a big problem, but there are easy ways to solve Windows 10 can’;t connect to network error problem.You can try the following easy three ways to get connected to a network.
Solution 1: Uninstall Your Network Adapter drivers
If you get error “can’t connect to this network” on Windows 10, it is probably the problem of the wireless adapter drivers, for this issue, it is suggested to uninstall network adapter and allow Windows 10 to reinstall the driver again automatically. To do that, follow these steps:
- >Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.
- In device manager go to double click on “;Network adapters” and click uninstall on the respective network adapter. If asked “Delete the driver software for this device” click OK
- >After the driver is uninstalled, restart the computer. After restarting Windows 10 will automatically reinstall and fix the new adapter drivers. Now after installing network adapter drivers try to establish network connection to see if you can establish connect to the network.
Solution 2: Forget the wireless connection
>If you get “Windows 10 can’t connect to this network” error, the simple solution is to forget internet connection in windows 10 in order to solve this problem. To forget wireless network on Windows 10, do the following steps:
- >Go to Settings and then to Network & Internet.
- >Go to Wi-Fi section and click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
- >Scroll down to the Manage known networks, select Wireless network and click Forget.
- >After “;Forget”, connect to the same wireless network again and put the Wi-Fi password again.
Solution 3: Disable and enable your wireless connection
>If all the above solutions don’;t work, maybe you should change your network adapter. Certain USB WiFi adapters are not compatible with the Windows 10, and if that is the case, you may have to replace/change your network adapter with a newer model to resolve Windows can’t connect to this network problem.
>Recomended for U -: